BDM jobs saas in Virginia | Gulf Stream Search
Gulf Stream Search | SaaS Sales Jobs
Gulf Stream Search helps talented sales professionals land their next lucrative sales job with growing SaaS companies.
We work with individual contributors, managers and leaders within these companies to advance their careers.
SaaS leaders recognize their ability to hire top talent is a major part of why they are successful in their own career.
Gulf Stream Search | Recruiters for top SaaS companies
Gulf Stream Search works with SaaS companies that sell their solutions INTO the following type of companies
- Process manufacturers
- Consumer packaged goods(CPG) companies
- Life sciences companies
- Food & beverage
- Hospitality & retail
- Financial services(banking, lending, real estate, mortgage)
SaaS companies Gulf Stream Search works with
- EHS | Environmental Health & Safety
- PLM | Product Lifecycle Management
- Food Safety & Traceability | Track & Trace
- SCM | Supply Chain Management
- ERP | Enterprise Resource Planning
- QMS | Quality Management Systems
- Smart Factory | IIoT | Industry 4.0
- Cloud-based finance & accounting software solutions
What do SaaS companies look for when hiring for SaaS sales jobs?
This is not an exhaustive list of things that SaaS companies look for when hiring SaaS sales professionals, but it’s a good starting point.
In fact, these are the questions that we’ll ask you when we speak with you as they help us identify the best opportunities with SaaS companies for you.
These are the specific things that SaaS companies want to know about you and your experience.
What are you selling?
- What is the value proposition?
- How does it help your customers?
Who specifically are you selling to?
- Your core vertical market
- Decision maker, influencer and/or partners involved in the buying process(by title)
What are you personally responsible for?
- What role do you play in your company’s demand generation strategy?
- Who else(title and function) is part of your demand generation team?
How successful are you in this role?
- Specific KPIs – how are you performing against your quota and/or KPIs?
- Rank amongst other sales people in your company
All of these questions help me better understand how and to whom we can introduce you for career opportunities.
This is not an exhaustive list, but it does help gauge HOW to help present you in the best possible light to your next employer.
Gulf Stream Search | Sales jobs with SaaS companies
Business Development Representative | Business Development Specialist
Sales Development Representative
Take the next step to find a SaaS sales job
It’s easy enough to get started working with us.
My name is Bob Pudlock and I’m a top SaaS recruiter in North America.
I’m also the President of Gulf Stream Search, a search firm that works with SaaS and CPG companies to help them identify and capture top talent for their teams.