Functional Analyst jobs with SaaS companies in New Hampshire
If you’re looking to find Functional Analyst jobs with SaaS companies in New Hampshire, you’ve come to the right place.
Gulf Stream Search is an executive search firm that specializes in the placement of top talent with growing technology companies that sell into process manufacturers:
- Food manufacturers
- Food processors
- Nutraceutical manufacturers
- Dietary supplement manufacturers
- Beverage manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical manufacturers
Gulf Stream Search is a leading SaaS staffing agency
Our clients are some of the leading SaaS(software as a service) and PaaS(platform as a service) companies that provide cloud-based solutions that help process manufacturers optimize their business processes. Some of the solutions include
- PLM(product lifecycle management) software
- SCM(supply chain management) software
- QMS(quality management systems) software
- Food Safety & Traceability software
- Track & Trace software
- OEE(overall equipment effectiveness) software
- ERP(enterprise resource planning) software
- MES(manufacturing execution systems) software
- EHS(environmental health & safety) software
- IIoT(industry automation & smart factory solutions
Functional Analyst jobs near you with top SaaS companies
The ideal candidate may come from the food and beverage industry in a Systems Analyst type role. You might also come from a similar role in a SaaS company.
You could hold a title such as any of these below:
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Analyst
- Functional Analyst
- Project Manager
- Systems Analyst
- Process Analyst
- Agile Analyst
- Agile Business Analyst
- Software Business Analyst
- Associate Product Analyst
- Product Analyst
Here are some of the companies you might be working for now within the SaaS software ecosystem
- PLM Software Sales | Product Lifecycle Management Software
- ERP Software | Enterprise Resource Planning Software
- Recipe Management Software
- Food Traceability Software
- Food Safety Software
- QMS Software | Quality Management Systems Software
- Compliance Software | Food, Beverage & CPG companies
- OEE Software | Overall Equipment Effectiveness Software
- MES Software | Manufacturing Execution Systems Software
2-4+ years experience in same or similar roles within a SaaS company(b2b)
Types of companies you may be currently or most recently at
PLM(product lifecycle management) software
SCM(supply chain management) software
QMS(quality management systems) software
Food Safety & Traceability software
Track & Trace software
OEE(overall equipment effectiveness) software
ERP(enterprise resource planning) software
MES(manufacturing execution systems) software
EHS(environmental health & safety) software
2-4+ years in same or similar roles within a regulated quality function
Quality Analyst | Food Safety Analyst | Quality Systems Analyst
Quality Systems Specialist | Food Safety Specialist | Quality Specialist
Quality Technologist | Food Technologist | Beverage Technologist
IT Analyst | IT Project Manager | Enterprise Applications Analyst
We’re looking for someone who functions specifically as a heavy or super-user of Quality Management, Compliance Management, Track and Trace or Traceability software in the following industries
Food manufacturing | Food processing | Contract manufacturing
Consumer Goods | CPG | Health & Beauty | Cosmetics
Nutritional Supplement manufacturing | Nutraceutical manufacturing
Take the next step to find your next job with a leading SaaS or PaaS company in New Hampshire
It’s easy enough to get started working with us.
Free personality test
As you embark on your job search, we highly recommend you take inventory of your personal skills – we recommend using the CRYSTAL tool to give you a 3rd party, objective, scientifically validated perspective on your skill sets, thinking style, general interests and personality.
You can complete any number of the standard personality tests.
Many companies use similar pre-hire assessment tests during the interview process.
Companies are also getting more strategic at identifying individuals with particular work styles and thinking styles – using CRYSTAL will give you a leg up understanding “how you tick”, which we think is the single most important strategy you can use in your job search.
My name is Bob Pudlock and I’m a top SaaS recruiter in North America.
I’m the President of Gulf Stream Search, a search firm that works with SaaS and CPG companies to help them identify and capture top talent for their teams.