Your best resource for finding lucrative SaaS sales jobs
Gulf Stream Search | SaaS Sales Jobs
Gulf Stream Search helps talented sales professionals land their next lucrative sales job with growing SaaS companies.
We work with individual contributors, managers and leaders within these companies to advance their careers.
SaaS leaders recognize their ability to hire top talent is a major part of why they are successful in their own career.
That’s why they partner with us to help them build out their go-to-market SaaS sales teams.
Gulf Stream Search is an executive search firm that specializes in the placement of top talent with SaaS companies throughout the US.
Technology is continually transforming how companies optimize their workflow and processes, no more so than within regulated industries like food and beverage, pharmaceutical, life sciences and the ingredient and chemical.
Gulf Stream Search | Recruiters for top SaaS companies
Gulf Stream Search works with SaaS companies that sell their solutions INTO the following type of companies
- Process manufacturers
- Consumer packaged goods companies
- Life sciences companies
- Food & beverage
- Hospitality & retail
SaaS companies Gulf Stream Search works with
- EHS software companies | Environmental Health & Safety software
- PLM software companies | Product Lifecycle Management software Management
- Food Safety & Traceability | Track & Trace software
- SCM software | Supply Chain Management software
- ERP software | Enterprise Resource Planning software
- QMS software | Quality Management Systems software
- Smart Factory software | IIoT | Industry 4.0
What do SaaS companies look for when hiring for SaaS sales jobs?
This is not an exhaustive list of things that SaaS companies look for when hiring SaaS sales professionals, but it’s a good starting point.
In fact, these are the questions that we’ll ask you when we speak with you as they help us identify the best opportunities with SaaS companies for you.
These are the specific things that SaaS companies want to know about you and your experience.
What are you selling?
- What is the value proposition?
- How does it help your customers?
Who specifically are you selling to?
- Your core vertical market
- Decision maker, influencer and/or partners involved in the buying process(by title)
What are you personally responsible for?
- What role do you play in your company’s demand generation strategy?
- Who else(title and function) is part of your demand generation team?
How successful are you in this role?
- Specific KPIs – how are you performing against your quota and/or KPIs?
- Rank amongst other sales people in your company
All of these questions help me better understand how and to whom we can introduce you for career opportunities.
This is not an exhaustive list, but it does help gauge HOW to help present you in the best possible light to your next employer.
Validated SaaS software solutions, because its core customer base tends to be regulated, typically requires familiarity navigating the confusing and ever-changing requirements, certifications and rules that regulatory bodies impose on these type of manufacturers.
These dynamics can lengthen the sales cycle, increase the amount of decision makers, not to mention the software has to be implemented without disrupting other manufacturing systems(ERP, PLM, MES, SCM, etc) that are already in place.
Our clients typically look for mid-market to enterprise level sales executives who’ve called at the higher level of these companies and who have a track record of success selling in a manufacturing setting.
Most of our SaaS software company clients look for solutions-based sales representatives that have experience selling software products or services into the manufacturing ecosystem.
Experience selling cloud-based SaaS solutions is always preferred and with that, a strong technical background is preferred.
Since these solutions are often deployed in tandem with other IT solutions, a CIO or CTO will often be involved on the customer side.
Experience selling solutions at this level is extremely important in most cases.
Take the next step to find a SaaS sales job
It’s easy enough to get started working with us.
Select a time to talk HERE and check out some of our SaaS sales jobs below.