sales jobs ehs software in South Carolina | Gulf Stream Search
Gulf Stream Search | SaaS Sales Jobs
Gulf Stream Search | Recruiters for top SaaS companies
- Process manufacturers
- Consumer packaged goods(CPG) companies
- Life sciences companies
- Food & beverage
- Hospitality & retail
- Financial services(banking, lending, real estate, mortgage)
SaaS companies Gulf Stream Search works with
- EHS | Environmental Health & Safety
- PLM | Product Lifecycle Management
- Food Safety & Traceability | Track & Trace
- SCM | Supply Chain Management
- ERP | Enterprise Resource Planning
- QMS | Quality Management Systems
- Smart Factory | IIoT | Industry 4.0
- Cloud-based finance & accounting software solutions
What do SaaS companies look for when hiring for SaaS sales jobs?
These are the specific things that SaaS companies want to know about you and your experience.
What are you selling?
- What is the value proposition?
- How does it help your customers?
Who specifically are you selling to?
- Your core vertical market
- Decision maker, influencer and/or partners involved in the buying process(by title)
What are you personally responsible for?
- What role do you play in your company’s demand generation strategy?
- Who else(title and function) is part of your demand generation team?
How successful are you in this role?
- Specific KPIs – how are you performing against your quota and/or KPIs?
- Rank amongst other sales people in your company
All of these questions help me better understand how and to whom we can introduce you for career opportunities.
Gulf Stream Search | Sales jobs with SaaS companies
Business Development Representative | Business Development Specialist
Sales Development Representative
Take the next step to find a SaaS sales job
It’s easy enough to get started working with us.
My name is Bob Pudlock and I’m a top SaaS recruiter in North America.